Huawei has announced the impending Australian launch of its new Ascend P6 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is ambitiously targeting a sales figure of 10 million units for its new Ascend P6 Android phone, according to the company's CEO.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, January 29
- Intel wants to banish cables, connectors with new Broadwell chips
- Apple hits Samsung at home, where it hurts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.