Huawei has announced the impending Australian launch of its new Ascend P6 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is ambitiously targeting a sales figure of 10 million units for its new Ascend P6 Android phone, according to the company's CEO.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.