The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The HTC Desire 600 has dual-SIM card slots and reasonable specifications
The HTC First is best described as a mid-range Android phone that comes pre-loaded with Facebook's new Android launcher, Facebook Home
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
The HTC One SV is a mid-range device that features 4G capability and an excellent design
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
HTC EVO 3D review: Do we need another smartphone with 3D?
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
HTC Sensation review: A powerful beast wrapped in a sturdy, aluminium shell
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
HTC Incredible S review: The HTC Incredible S benefits from an aluminium unibody design but doesn't differ too much from its predecessor
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC