Huawei’s MediaPad M1 is an 8in tablet that has a body made from aviation aluminum metal. Its IPS screen has a 800x1280 resolution, is bordered by a thick black bezel and it features front-facing speakers. .
Nokia and HTC have settled their long-running patent infringement battles, which played out in several countries and have seen a handful of HTC phones banned from sale in Europe.
The European Patent Office (EPO) has upheld a narrowed version of a patent on 3G technology at the heart of several legal disputes in Germany, an EPO spokesman said Thursday.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will review a preliminary decision that found that HTC infringed on Nokia patents.
More powerful processors will allow smartphone vendors to turn their high-end models into gaming consoles, but slower growth will also force them to focus more on improving their less expensive products next year.
Nokia has won a sales ban on the HTC One Mini smartphone in the U.K., but its Taiwanese rival can keep on selling its HTC One flagship model pending the outcome of a possible appeal, the England and Wales High Court ruled Tuesday.
The Rockstar Consortium that acquired Nortel Networks' patents filed Thursday patent infringement suits against Google, Samsung, HTC and five other companies.
A number of HTC devices including its flagship HTC One smartphone infringe on a Nokia mobile networks standards patent, a U.K. court ruled Wednesday.
Taiwan has slapped Korean electronics giant Samsung with a fine for fabricating Internet forum posts that praised the company at the expense of rivals including its home-country handset competitor HTC.
Telstra has today announced it will exclusively sell the HTC Desire 300 Android phone as a pre-paid device in Australia.
Two new smartphones are going after customers who want supersized screens: Nokia's new Lumia 1520, launched Tuesday, runs Windows Phone and HTC's One Max is an Android offering. But how do the two stack up side-by-side? It's time for a face-off on th...
It appears that Amazon will eventually produce a smartphone -- the question is not if, but when.
Its fortunes in the West having stumbled, HTC is looking to the massive China smartphone market to keep it in business.
HTC has announced that its mid-range Desire 601 smartphone will be sold exclusively in Australia through Vodafone.
HTC's newest phone, the 5.9-inch HTC One Max, includes a fingerprint scanner -- although unlike the one in Apple's latest iPhone, it's located on the back of the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC