Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
AT&T and Sprint Tuesday separately announced plans to start selling 32GB HTC One smartphones on April 19 for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
HTC has confirmed its HTC One smartphone is delayed due to its Ultrapixel camera.
Here's everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone 6 release date.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
Nokia has won an injunction against the sale in Germany of some HTC handsets that infringe on a power-saving technology for mobile phones.
Samsung announced its Galaxy S4 last night and HTC has already taken a stab at the new flagship smartphone.
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
An analyst is predicting that the Apple television won't launch until next year due to screen issues, and that the next iPhone will be delayed due to issues with colour casing production. But iWatch will launch this year, and will cost $200.
Apple and Samsung could both be planning to introduce wireless charging to their smartphones this year, with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S4 both expected to adopt the technology, according to reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA