The smartphones insurance companies hate: Samsung leads least-reliable pack
Smartphone connoisseurs may be anticipating the upcoming release of the HTC One, but the rest of the world can't stop talking about another HTC phone due out Friday, the First.
31 percent of people who took part in a PC Advisor poll to gage the public interest in the Facebook Phone have said that they want one.
Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy Win, which appears to be a slightly wimpier Galaxy S3 for the midrange consumer.
Is the HTC One a smartphone that takes pictures or a camera that makes phone calls? That question may sound facetious, but there's the buzz around the upcoming HTC One and its newfangled UltraPixel camera--which will land in consumer hands on April 1...
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC reported a major decline in its first quarter profit, after the company was forced to push back the launch of its newest flagship phone to April.
Unless you're a huge Facebook fanatic, will this really be something you use every day? Time will tell.
HTC has no plans to launch its new First smartphone in Australia. The company says there is currently "no information available on Australian availability."
Facebook is not building its own smartphone. Instead, it today unveiled Home, a Facebook-focused home screen designed to give Android users quick access to their Facebook friends.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
A new report shows just how much smartphone users love Facebook, checking it as much as 14 times a day. In advance of Thursday's Facebook phone announcement, this could be good news for the social network.
An image of what appears to be the long-rumoured Facebook phone has been published by by Twitter account @evleaks.
It's a big month for HTC. As the phone manufacturer gets set to unveil their rumored Facebook Phone (or at least unveil their role as the initial handset for a mobile Facebook OS), they are also readying the launch of the newest incarnation of their ...
AT&T and Sprint Tuesday separately announced plans to start selling 32GB HTC One smartphones on April 19 for $199.99 with a two-year contract.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTAgile Iteration ManagerWA
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Change Manager, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD