HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
HTC has announced its new flagship HTC One smartphone, which HTC Americas President Mike Woodward dubbed "the best phone ever made."
HTC has declared the end of megapixels with its new One smartphone, which has a 4.7-inch screen and a redesigned camera that can capture sharper images.
Smartphones launches are what everyone looks out for at MWC and 2013 is set to be no different. Here's where we take a look at what is expected to launch at Mobile World Congress this year - Smartphone launches at MWC 2013.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
A second leaked image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has again been published on Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC has posted a countdown timer to its HTC One, formally M7, smartphone launch.
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
A press image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has been leaked on Twitter account @evleaks.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Apple has been granted several new patents this week, including two design patents covering the slide-to-unlock feature and the rounded corners of the original iPhone, as well as a patent relating to touchscreen technology that could collect solar en...
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC will release phones with screens larger than 5 inches, and develop more budget-friendly handsets for the Chinese market, its CFO said Monday.
With the latest generation of high-end smartphones sporting power-hungry 5-inch screens, a growing number of phone vendors are emphasizing bigger batteries rather than thinner devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC