Nokia is targeting HTC's latest slate of smartphones, including the HTC One, with new legal action in the U.S. that demands the Taiwanese company cease the alleged patent infringement.
The HTC First, also known as "the Facebook phone" thanks to its Facebook Home integration, is looking more and more like a flop.
Facebook Home's ratings may be lukewarm, but the social network interface is spreading to more smartphones. Home for Android is now available on the flagship HTC One and unofficially it works with Samsung's Galaxy S4.
It turns out that not everyone wants Facebook to be the centerpiece of their smartphone. The "Facebook-enhanced" HTC First was released little more than a month ago and already it's selling for less than a pack of gum.
Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
HTC's long rumoured M4 smartphone will be a mid-range mini version of the HTC One.
NASA has launched three Google-HTC Nexus One smartphones into space in what scientists hope will be the lowest-cost satellites ever tested.
Nokia has accused supplier STMicroelectronics of selling microphones Nokia says it developed to rival HTC, and on Monday won an injunction in the Amsterdam District Court preventing their sale.
Facebook's new Home app for Android has been downloaded at least 500,000 times but gets bad reviews from users.
Embarrassed Samsung officials were forced to apologize to rival HTC for a sneaky PR campaign that involved paying off Taiwanese students to write negative reviews of the latter company's products. In related news, I'm looking for a Korean and Mandari...
Facebook has announced it is bringing certain elements of its Facebook Home app to iPhone and iPad.
In a major upgrade to its iOS apps, Facebook emphasizes images and messages.
Samsung will reportedly use a higher quality metal design for its upcoming Galaxy Note 3 smartphone, as it is 'worried' about the quality of its own handsets in the wake of HTC's aluminium unibody One.
Fabricated Internet posts praising Samsung at the expense of HTC products has landed the South Korean company in hot water with Taiwan's Fair Trade Commission.
Cloud hosting provider Rackspace Hosting is striking back against patent holder Rotatable Technologies, a Texas company that has filed patent infringement cases against more than a dozen companies in the past year.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA