HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
This is likely the smaller and cheaper of two Nexus phones that HTC is building for Google this fall.
HTC announced a Vive Virtual Reality package focused on business users for $1,200 that includes dedicated customer support.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTGraduate Application Support Analyst -SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTTest AdvertSA
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorSA
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst x2QLD