The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
HTC hints at wireless VR with new Vive partners and accessories, including the Tracker that can track anything
Thought the HTC Vive was fully developed? Not at all. HTC showed the way to a wireless future, together with new hardware: the Vive Tracker and an improved audio experience.
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
This is likely the smaller and cheaper of two Nexus phones that HTC is building for Google this fall.
HTC announced a Vive Virtual Reality package focused on business users for $1,200 that includes dedicated customer support.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
- Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTAccount Delivery LeadNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD