Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
This is likely the smaller and cheaper of two Nexus phones that HTC is building for Google this fall.
HTC announced a Vive Virtual Reality package focused on business users for $1,200 that includes dedicated customer support.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
People queue up to use it wherever they see it.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
HTC has unveiled its new HTC 10 flagship phone. Carved out of a solid block of aluminium the 5.2in display sits behind a layer of glass that covers the entire front. Key features include 24-bit audio, a double-optical-image-stabilized-camera-system, ...
Virtual reality is finally real, but which VR headset is the best for you? We compare the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD