Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
Now that Google has released Android 4.3, so begins the agonising process of figuring out which phones and tablets will get the upgrade, and when. Not surprisingly, most Android phone makers are being cagey about their upgrade plans.
The HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the HTC One outperforms the Galaxy S4.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the Samsung Galaxy S4 outperforms the HTC One.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
So you've read the reviews and checked out the cameras, and now it's time to decide: the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One? Though we gave the phones two very different scores, both the One and the Galaxy S4 have their respective strengths and weaknes...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCICT ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTLinux System AdminstratorQLD
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC