Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
Now that Google has released Android 4.3, so begins the agonising process of figuring out which phones and tablets will get the upgrade, and when. Not surprisingly, most Android phone makers are being cagey about their upgrade plans.
The HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the HTC One outperforms the Galaxy S4.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the Samsung Galaxy S4 outperforms the HTC One.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
So you've read the reviews and checked out the cameras, and now it's time to decide: the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One? Though we gave the phones two very different scores, both the One and the Galaxy S4 have their respective strengths and weaknes...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW