Now that Google has released Android 4.3, so begins the agonising process of figuring out which phones and tablets will get the upgrade, and when. Not surprisingly, most Android phone makers are being cagey about their upgrade plans.
The HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4 are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the HTC One outperforms the Galaxy S4.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the hottest smartphones on the market today. But which one is right for you? The following list spotlights five areas in which the Samsung Galaxy S4 outperforms the HTC One.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
So you've read the reviews and checked out the cameras, and now it's time to decide: the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One? Though we gave the phones two very different scores, both the One and the Galaxy S4 have their respective strengths and weaknes...
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Why you'll never buy a 3D printer
- Vizio P65-C1 display review: Dolby Vision HDR and an Android remote control
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia