A great camera, 24-bit audio, decent interface and Vive VR partnership are all attractive.
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Is HTC still trying to make the best phone in the world?
Trusting HTC's Re camera on New Year's Eve
htc in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
This flagship offers a bigger screen, higher resolution, and larger battery capacity in comparison to the smaller "Sailfish" model.
This is likely the smaller and cheaper of two Nexus phones that HTC is building for Google this fall.
HTC announced a Vive Virtual Reality package focused on business users for $1,200 that includes dedicated customer support.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Every smartphone that has passed through the Good Gear Guide testing labs in 2015 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selectio...
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Videos about htc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW