HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Is HTC still trying to make the best phone in the world?
Trusting HTC's Re camera on New Year's Eve
An iPhone seven years in the making
htc in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
HTC's new One A9 phone is getting criticized for looking exactly like the most recent iPhone models. But HTC says it was Apple who ripped them off, not the other way around.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
Every smartphone that has passed through the Good Gear Guide testing labs in 2015 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selectio...
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Android’s two leading manufacturers are at it again following the back-to-back unveilings of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 series and the HTC One (M9). Most people will end up buying one or the other smartphone. Here’s how you choose.
HTC has been the recipient of some serious flak for its One (M9). Internet pundits are calling the smartphone out for retaining the design principles of the One (M8). We don’t believe timeless design is punishable – and the design of the One (M8) is ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW