A great camera, 24-bit audio, decent interface and Vive VR partnership are all attractive.
HTC tends to the shortcomings of last year's flagship with the M8s
Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Is HTC still trying to make the best phone in the world?
Trusting HTC's Re camera on New Year's Eve
htc in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
Smartphone flagships for 2014 have been announced by Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and more. Many of them have found themselves on shop shelves already, but which is the smartphone you want to spend the next 24 months with? This slideshow brings the next generation smartphones together in one easy to use and resource rich gallery.
HTC's latest flagship will go on sale before Samsung's Galaxy S5, and the One (M8) will cost you less if you buy it from Optus or Vodafone. Does this make the One (M8) the bargain of the year?
The Bolt comes with great-sounding earbuds, and uses carrier aggregation for faster data.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
Both phones bring feature an Art Deco design with a lot of emphasis on camera quality and audio features.
A mockup reveals a rear fingerprint sensor, no camera bump, and new on-screen navigation buttons.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
The first big mobile show of the year gets even bigger.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
Videos about htc
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Report: Microsoft's Home Hub will chase Amazon's Echo as a software service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.VIC
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW