One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
A second leaked image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has again been published on Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
A press image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has been leaked on Twitter account @evleaks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW