One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
HTC has announced the impending Australian launch of its One Mini smartphone, a smaller version of the company's flagship One handset.
HTC has shipped five million of its flagship One smartphones globally, according to an unnamed executive quoted by The Wall Street Journal.
HTC has today announced all major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- will begin taking pre-orders for HTC's new One Android smartphone from tomorrow, with the device set to be available in stores from Tuesday 23 April.
HTC's new One smartphone takes 220 minutes or almost four hours to manufacture, according to a company executive.
With last week's launch of the Galaxy S 4, Samsung made the kind of splash that most non-Apple smartphone makers can only dream of. The company's glitzy reveal -- complete with tap dancing, theatrical sketches and a full pit orchestra -- drew critici...
HTC's new One smartphone will arrive later than expected, and could lose any time-to-market advantage over Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV handset.
HTC has generally always built excellent quality hardware and its latest flagship Android phone -- the HTC One -- seems to be no exception. The company has just released a short video which details some of the One's manufacturing processes and they l...
HTC has confirmed its new BlinkFeed home screen can't be completely removed from the flagship One Android smartphone.
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC's new One Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, the company confirmed today.
A second leaked image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has again been published on Twitter account @evleaks.
HTC is expected to unveil its rumoured HTC One Android phone next week, after it sent invitations to Australian technology media to attend an "exclusive HTC product launch".
A press image of what appears to be HTC's latest flagship Android phone has been leaked on Twitter account @evleaks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW