The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCProgram ManagerACT