The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
If you're currently in the market for an Android phone, both the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z should be at the top of your shopping list. Both are set to hit the Australian market shortly, but which one is right for you?
Here's what we like and what we don't like about the HTC One after our first hands-on.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW