A great camera, 24-bit audio, decent interface and Vive VR partnership are all attractive.
The HTC One is one of the best designed phones we've ever used but it has a few annoying flaws
htc one in pictures
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
HTC had a busy week in announcing the One M9, A9, and of course 10 will be first in line to get Android N when it exits beta.
Such a move could make it one of the first watches to ship with Android N.
Hardware leaks indicate it might be HTC's most advanced phone yet with a Quad HD display and a laser-assisted, 12-UltraPixel camera.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
HTC's new One A9 phone is getting criticized for looking exactly like the most recent iPhone models. But HTC says it was Apple who ripped them off, not the other way around.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the most anticipated smartphones to be launched this year. These new Android smartphones are hitting the shelves in Australia very shortly but which one is right for you?
The HTC One might primarily be a phone, but there's no doubting that HTC is banking heavily on its camera capabilities. Thankfully, it's a camera phone capable of capturing some high quality images.
Despite being announced earlier in the year, the HTC One still hasn't officially been released in Australia. So, when can Aussies get their hands on it?
How does the Samsung Galaxy S4 stack up to its closest rivals, the Sony Xperia Z and the HTC One? And which of these flagship Android devices is right for you?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistNSW
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW