Telstra has announced that HTC's next generation Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- will be available in Australia from 31 May.
HTC Desire S
Telstra will announce the official launch of the next generation HTC Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- along with the HTC Wildfire S Android phone at a media event in Sydney on 25 May.
Android phones continue to rise in popularity in Australia. The Telstra-exclusive HTC Desire and the Samsung Galaxy S are two of the most popular models sold down under and both are being succeeded in 2011 by the HTC Desire S and the Samsung Galaxy S...
The HTC Desire, along with the Samsung Galaxy S, is one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market in Australia. HTC has just lifted the lid on its hotly anticipated next-generation Desire, called the Desire S. Does it have what it takes t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW