HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
HTC Desire HD
Six months after Google first released the 2.2 or 'Froyo' version of its mobile operating system, HTC has made the update available to Australian owners of its flagship HTC Desire handset – through its website, if not directly over the air.
Taiwanese mobile phone manufacturer HTC announced yesterday that its hotly anticipated Desire HD smartphone, the successor to the HTC Desire, will be available from early November exclusively through VHA (Vodafone Hutchison Australia).
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
HTC has announced the Desire HD, a successor to the popular HTC Desire Android smartphone. The Desire HD is an Android phone equipped with a 4.3in SLCD touchscreen, an attractive aluminium case, and the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android ...
If you're looking for an alternative to the iPhone, then you're most likely going to be eyeing off one of the latest Android smartphones. The HTC Desire HD is the newest kid on the block.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- TreasuryNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia