First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
A well designed keyboard dock and decent performance, but too many significant flaws to recommend
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
HP's Envy 17 is a desktop replacement with plenty of speed under the hood, uses fourth-gen Core i7
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
The Envy X2 is a two-in-one product: it can be used as a tablet or as a notebook thanks to the supplied dock
The Envy Touchsmart 4 has a 14in touchscreen, but it's a heavy Ultrabook and it could use a better configuration
HP Officejet 100 review: This battery-powered printer includes Bluetooth
HP TouchSmart 610-1030a review: A touchscreen PC with great specifications and an excellent design
HP LaserJet CP1525nw review: A colour laser printer with Wi-Fi
Palm Pre 2 review: The Palm Pre 2 has outdated hardware compared to its rivals, but webOS' handling of multitasking and notifications is excellent
HP Veer preview: The HP Veer is a tiny smartphone with impressive specifications
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 5 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »