Dropbox is adding a suite of features to its file-hosting services to provide more syncing tools for app developers and make it easier for end users to access their data across devices.
Two years after virtually dropping out of the mobile business, Hewlett-Packard is working on a new smartphone, an HP executive told Press Trust of India.
Hewlett-Packard and Samsung Electronics will now ensure that their PCs in China are installed with licensed Windows and Office software as part of new agreements signed with Microsoft meant to fight piracy.
Some vendors seem to have embraced touch-enabled computers in a big way. ASUS has its 18.4in Transformer AiO PC, Sony has its 20in Tap 20 all-in-one PC, and now HP has introduced it own 20in all-in-one touch PC, the Envy Rove 20. From the name alone,...
Hard on the heels of the news that the Linux kernel itself has now added Chromebook support, other reports this week suggest that the ongoing popularity of devices that use Google's Linux-based Chrome OS operating system will likely continue unabated...
HP has announced that its upcoming Slate 7 Android tablet will sell for less than Google's popular Nexus 7 when it launches in Australia.
Kevin Lensing, director of AMD's Notebook Product Line, exuded a quiet confidence at a briefing at the 2013 CES show.
Apple today released an update for iOS that fixes an unspecified Wi-Fi bug in the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
Don't expect HP to have a change of heart about building Windows RT devices anytime soon.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
A little birdie (The Verge) revealed earlier today that HP's new CEO Meg Whitman had scheduled an all-hands meeting for the WebOS crew. The news sparked speculation that HP had perhaps found a suitor for the mobile platform, but those predictions tur...
Between the popularity of Apple's iPad and the looming threat of Amazon's Kindle Fire, times are tough for other tablet makers. But their loss is your gain, as retailers have resorted to offering deep discounts on tablets that were, in all honesty, n...
HP today unveiled "Secure Boardroom," an online portal where the corporate CEO, CIO and risk officer can be presented with a view of technical and business information related to operational security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW