Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
Matt Oh, a senior malware researcher with HP, recently bought a single Aloha point-of-sale terminal -- a brand of computerized cash register widely used in the hospitality industry -- on eBay for US$200.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
HP's annual Discover conference unearths new IT products
An older version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser has an unpatched software flaw that could allow rogue code to run on a computer, the second such flaw found in a month.
PC sales in Western Europe have risen after 13 consecutive quarters of decline, according to market research company Gartner. The market research company said government spending and the replacement of machines running Windows XP contributed to the g...
Leading tech vendors again urged European officials to protect them from patent trolls while creating a new pan-European patent system.
The Google and HP developed Chromebook 11 has gone back on sale in Australia after a brief recall over the Christmas break.
It's official: The notebook computer can now see as well as take your picture. Meet the Intel RealSense 3D camera.
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
In addition to upgrading its existing 15- and 17-inch Zbook notebooks with fourth generation Intel Core CPUs, HP has expanded the product line with the launch of what it claims is the world’s first ‘workstation Ultrabook’ – a 14-inch device which wei...
In a world full of largely similar Chromebooks, HP's 14-inch (and aptly named) HP Chromebook 14 stands out largely because of its comparatively big screen; all other Chromebooks rock roughly netbook-sized screens.
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
Mere days after Microsoft was forced to slash the price of the Surface RT in an attempt to move more of the moribund tablets, Windows RT has received yet another no-confidence vote: Asus plans to pull back from the mobile-focused platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New trial on damages ordered in Apple, Smartflash patent dispute
- LG sneaks 4K OLED TVs into stores, from $5999
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW