HP's Pavilion Wave is like no other computer you've seen. Clad in tasteful fabric, this PC of the near future wants to blend into your home and be the hub of your digital lifestyle.
There are now three HP Stream laptops to choose from including two 11-inch models and a 14-inch notebook. The new laptops start rolling out in September.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC