HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC