HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
If you're looking for an exhaustive hands on of Windows 10 Mobile build 10149, this isn't it. I spent most of Thursday afternoon trying to install it on two phones--managing to put one into an unresponsive state, and breaking Wi-Fi on the other. Inst...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW