A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
The ZBook Studio is a 15.6-inch laptop with a 4K screen
An exciting identity is being forged by Hewlett Packard as it finalises a strategic plan to split its company into two.
Future laptops to have privacy screen you turn on with the push of a button
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Cheap-as-chips all-in-one printers are not a new concept. Nor is the task of paying more for ink than the printer is worth. It’s how the manufacturers make their money on these products. But what is new with HP’s DeskJet 3630 all-in-one printer is th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW