HP's news that it would lay down $US2.7 billion to acquire network switch maker 3Com not only causes industry watchers to look ahead at what could come of such a deal, but also reminds many of the IT vendor's long history of billion-dollar acquisitio...
Hewlett-Packard has agreed to buy 3Com for about US$2.7 billion, pushing forward the giant IT vendor's strategy for combining computing, storage, services and networking under one roof.
That accelerometer in your new iPhone 3GS must seem pretty cool, switching the phone to landscape view and steering you through racing games and all. But it's nothing compared with what Hewlett-Packard has come up with.
Windows 7 users may find there are no drivers yet for their Hewlett-Packard printer, although the company said it expects to release some new compatible drivers soon.
Hewlett-Packard's CEO, Mark Hurd, is raising issues with cloud computing, on everything from its name to its ability to offer a secure environment.
HP last night introduced its ENVY notebooks to the Australian market. The ENVY range of notebooks will be available from 22 October and consists of a 13.1in model and a 15.6in one. The notebooks will be available in different configurations.
Reinforcing its lead in the nascent touchscreen PC market, Hewlett-Packard Co. announced three new touch-enabled Windows 7 PCs on Tuesday, including two all-in-one desktops that let users control Web videos from Hulu and Netflix by tapping on the scr...
Hewlett-Packard sees businesses in the future adopting touchscreens, but the technology needs further development to be an alternative to keyboards and mice in corporate environments, a company executive said.
Some laptop makers are trying to outdo each other with colorful, personalized laptop designs, but analysts say the trend is unlikely to take off and that price and size remain the top priorities for buyers.
Brocade Communications Systems Inc. has hung a "for sale" sign on its door, according to a report today in the Wall Street Journal. Brocade declined to comment on the report.
Hewlett-Packard will make some significant updates to its Integrity server line next year to coincide with the launch of Intel's first quad-core Itanium processor, known as Tukwila, an HP executive said.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
Dell has agreed to buy Perot Systems for around US$3.9 billion in cash, and intends to make the company its global services delivery division, the companies said Monday.
HP has announced it will offer 60GB and 120GB solid-state disk (SSD) drives as an option across the full range of HP ProLiant G6 servers, as well as in select ProLiant G5 servers.
Realizing the potentials of the MPS (Managed Print Services) market especially in the enterprise space, IT print solutions provider HP on Wednesday announced the creation of a new business unit that will focus solely on managing the MPS function of t...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSolution Architect - VMwareVIC