A prototype of HP's rumored touchscreen tablet PC made a brief appearance at Steve Ballmer's keynote presentation at CES. The tablet, which hasn't yet been named, will run Windows 7 and hit the market later this year.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday said it has added USB 3.0 ports to its latest laptops that could boost data transfers between computers and devices such as storage drives and digital cameras.
Intel unveiled a trio of new Atom processors and a new chipset today. The new Intel chips will enable hardware vendors to create smaller, cooler, more power efficient netbooks and nettops (the desktop equivalent of a netbook).
In the last couple of newsletters we discussed some of the long-standing concepts that underlie cloud computing. We also discussed a few somewhat newer concepts, such as the dynamic movement of virtual machines (VM). In this newsletter we will discus...
Hewlett-Packard hopes to do the same thing with storage that it did with servers, leveraging years of system-building experience and economies of scale, by blurring the distinction between servers and storage.
In a bid to improve the performance and quality levels of its key application and support services, Australian telecoms company Optus signed a three-year outsourcing contract with HP Enterprise Services.
Wondering why thin and light laptops with monster battery life haven't been a smashing success? Acer chairman J.T. Wang says Dell and HP are to blame.
The board of directors of the HP user group Connect were able to look back at a year of accomplishment and ahead to one of further growth as they met here last month for their annual meeting.
Lifted by fast-growing notebook shipments, Taiwan's Acer grabbed the No. 2 spot in the global PC market for the first time over Dell, according to iSuppli.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks to cost-cutting efforts and the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard reported an 18 percent jump in profit for its fiscal fourth quarter, thanks in large part to the strength of its services business.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday announced a pair of servers aimed at companies that want to build large-scale computing clusters while maximizing data center space.
A Colorado man has sued Hewlett-Packard, saying that its Pavilion Elite desktop computers are "inherently defective," and constantly lock up within 10-20 minutes of use.
HP's news that it would lay down $US2.7 billion to acquire network switch maker 3Com not only causes industry watchers to look ahead at what could come of such a deal, but also reminds many of the IT vendor's long history of billion-dollar acquisitio...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC