When Proctor & Gamble Co., wants something from its outsourcer, Hewlett Packard Co., it doesn't deal with help desks, trouble tickets or support tiers. It gets attention from the top levels of the vendor's executive ranks.
What will HP's Slate Tablet have that Apple's iPad won't? It's Adobe Flash, a key Internet technology that HP is touting as the key difference between the two platforms. And, HP is right, though how Flash support will translate into sales remains to ...
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Hewlett-Packard has opened a research lab in Singapore, where it will work on a software platform for delivering cloud-based computing services to enterprises, the company said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday shuffled executives, tapping an internal candidate, Tom Iannotti, to run the enterprise services business for the company.
The Ethernet switch market grew almost 20% sequentially during the fourth quarter, with Cisco, HP and Juniper Networks adding almost $600 million in incremental revenues, according to a recent study by Dell'Oro Group.Cisco's share actually declined f...
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
Cisco Systems and Hewlett-Packard probably won't force their mutual customers to take sides after the end of their partnership, though the vendors are deadly serious about competing against one another, analysts said on Friday.
Hewlett-Packard's first-quarter profit increased by 28 percent from a year earlier as growth returned to some of its core businesses, prompting the company to raise its forecast for the fiscal year.
Hewlett-Packard Co. today upgraded to its entry-level modular storage array, and added network failover features to its midrange array via its SAN/iQ SAN clustering software.
Hewlett-Packard's first smartbook, the Compaq AirLife 100, announced on Friday, could be a rival to Apple's iPad as the two companies aim to attract buyers looking for netbook alternatives, analysts said.
Hewlett-Packard has launched the Compaq AirLife 100, a smartbook based on the Android OS and Qualcomm's Snapdragon processor, it said on Friday.
The European Commission has approved Hewlett-Packard's US$2.7 billion takeover of 3Com without attaching conditions, the Commission announced on Friday.
Dell acquired security vendor Kace Networks, a systems management appliance company, for an undisclosed amount on Thursday.
The announcement of high-end servers by IBM and Hewlett-Packard this week won't halt declining Unix server sales as the onslaught of x86 servers continues, analysts said on Tuesday.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- FTSystems AnalystsACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject AnalystACT
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD