In this installment of IDG Enterprise's "CEO Interview Series," Cisco CEO John Chambers talks with IDGE Chief Content Officer John Gallant, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scot Finnie and InfoWorld.com Editor-in-Chief Eric Knorr about Cisco's changing ...
When Proctor & Gamble Co., wants something from its outsourcer, Hewlett Packard Co., it doesn't deal with help desks, trouble tickets or support tiers. It gets attention from the top levels of the vendor's executive ranks.
What will HP's Slate Tablet have that Apple's iPad won't? It's Adobe Flash, a key Internet technology that HP is touting as the key difference between the two platforms. And, HP is right, though how Flash support will translate into sales remains to ...
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Hewlett-Packard has opened a research lab in Singapore, where it will work on a software platform for delivering cloud-based computing services to enterprises, the company said Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard on Tuesday shuffled executives, tapping an internal candidate, Tom Iannotti, to run the enterprise services business for the company.
The Ethernet switch market grew almost 20% sequentially during the fourth quarter, with Cisco, HP and Juniper Networks adding almost $600 million in incremental revenues, according to a recent study by Dell'Oro Group.Cisco's share actually declined f...
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
Cisco Systems and Hewlett-Packard probably won't force their mutual customers to take sides after the end of their partnership, though the vendors are deadly serious about competing against one another, analysts said on Friday.
Hewlett-Packard's first-quarter profit increased by 28 percent from a year earlier as growth returned to some of its core businesses, prompting the company to raise its forecast for the fiscal year.
Hewlett-Packard Co. today upgraded to its entry-level modular storage array, and added network failover features to its midrange array via its SAN/iQ SAN clustering software.
Hewlett-Packard's first smartbook, the Compaq AirLife 100, announced on Friday, could be a rival to Apple's iPad as the two companies aim to attract buyers looking for netbook alternatives, analysts said.
Hewlett-Packard has launched the Compaq AirLife 100, a smartbook based on the Android OS and Qualcomm's Snapdragon processor, it said on Friday.
The European Commission has approved Hewlett-Packard's US$2.7 billion takeover of 3Com without attaching conditions, the Commission announced on Friday.
Dell acquired security vendor Kace Networks, a systems management appliance company, for an undisclosed amount on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPPHP Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC