Hewlett-Packard, reigning inkjet giant, has partnered with Stratasys, a leading manufacturer of rapid prototyping machines, to bring 3D "printing" of solid objects to the desktop.The HP-Stratasys models have been described as small enough to sit on a...
Don't you hate the smudges you get on your phone, or iPod whenever you touch the screen? Would you pay $100,000 to make them go away? HP thinks you might, if you're a large company or organization. That's why they've created the Wall of Touch, a giga...
HP announced today that certain configurations of its Envy 15 laptops will come equipped with the new USB 3.0 spec. This makes HP one of the first computer companies to offer the incredibly fast technology on their machines.
Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard have agreed to invest together to prepare customers for "the next generation of business computing," the companies' CEOs plan to announce later Wednesday in a joint teleconference.
Worldwide PC shipments soared during the fourth quarter, driven by historically low PC prices and an increased demand for laptops and netbooks, analyst firm IDC said Wednesday
A prototype of HP's rumored touchscreen tablet PC made a brief appearance at Steve Ballmer's keynote presentation at CES. The tablet, which hasn't yet been named, will run Windows 7 and hit the market later this year.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday revamped its line of Mini netbooks, also introducing its first model with a touchscreen that supports multitouch finger input.
Hewlett-Packard on Wednesday said it has added USB 3.0 ports to its latest laptops that could boost data transfers between computers and devices such as storage drives and digital cameras.
Intel unveiled a trio of new Atom processors and a new chipset today. The new Intel chips will enable hardware vendors to create smaller, cooler, more power efficient netbooks and nettops (the desktop equivalent of a netbook).
In the last couple of newsletters we discussed some of the long-standing concepts that underlie cloud computing. We also discussed a few somewhat newer concepts, such as the dynamic movement of virtual machines (VM). In this newsletter we will discus...
Hewlett-Packard hopes to do the same thing with storage that it did with servers, leveraging years of system-building experience and economies of scale, by blurring the distinction between servers and storage.
In a bid to improve the performance and quality levels of its key application and support services, Australian telecoms company Optus signed a three-year outsourcing contract with HP Enterprise Services.
Wondering why thin and light laptops with monster battery life haven't been a smashing success? Acer chairman J.T. Wang says Dell and HP are to blame.
The board of directors of the HP user group Connect were able to look back at a year of accomplishment and ahead to one of further growth as they met here last month for their annual meeting.
Lifted by fast-growing notebook shipments, Taiwan's Acer grabbed the No. 2 spot in the global PC market for the first time over Dell, according to iSuppli.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC