If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
A few years ago, you wouldn't have bet on IBM Power systems having much of a future. But a new strategy to embrace Linux and open up the platform is starting to pay off.
AMD wants to counter concerns that system administrators may have about placing ARM servers in data centers with its new chips code-named Seattle, which are now shipping in volume after a long delay.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has outlined new details about its hybrid cloud partnership with Microsoft, saying it will provide a new hardware product that integrates with the Azure Cloud platform and build its software to take advantage of Microsoft's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW