Stop complaining about how much you paid for your laptop. HP just sold two notebooks for the price of a luxury car.
HP today began taking orders for its new Jet Fusion 3D printer, which it said will revolutionize manufacturing by increasing the speed of parts manufacturing 10-fold while halving costs compared to other 3D printing technologies.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
HP's new Chromebook 13 has some of the latest technologies that the company is putting in its top-line Windows PCs.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
According to HP, the two main reasons people don’t use their printers is the cost and running out of ink. HP has come up with a novel solution to the issue with their Instant Ink program.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
Ouch: "There was no particular motivation for U.S. consumers to purchase PCs in the first quarter of 2016," said Gartner, one of two top analyst firms saying worldwide PC sales fell between 10 and 12 percent during the first quarter.
HP's new Envy x360 convertible and Envy standard laptops bring better battery life, Skylake, and stylish design.
The Spectre 13.3 ultraportable laptop sports crazy cabinet hinges and a new logo, and it's thinner than an iPad Pro.
A new family of laptop processors from AMD could be coming very soon if a new PC announced by HP is any indication.
If you thought virtual reality headsets were expensive, the price of desktops to create VR content will blow you away.
HP is bringing a proprietary form of ink to office printers, and you won't be able to buy cheaper cartridges for it from sites like eBay.
HP's decision to return to the smartphone market with the Elite X3 wasn’t an easy one, especially with the distasteful past of Palm lingering at the back of their minds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCProject managerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW