Network thoroughbred Cisco jumps into the blade server market. Server stallion HP adds security blades to its ProCurve switches. IBM teams up with Brocade. Oracle buys Sun. And everybody courts that prize filly VMware.
Just off the North Sea coast in the United Kingdom, Hewlett-Packard Co.'s <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9085019">EDS unit</a> has built a data center that largely relies on cold sea air...
Computer industry bellwether Hewlett-Packard reported a 3 percent drop in revenue as its major lines of business continued to be hammered by the global recession.
The best options for printing off your Mother's Day memories
On tap: A color thesaurus, photonics, and book and magazine publishing
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
HDMI is an increasingly common connection on monitors. On some monitors it has even replaced DVI. The benefits of having a HDMI port are obvious. It is the clear connection of choice over DVI and D-Sub on newer notebooks due to its size.
HP, Asus, Shuttle, and MSI have all unveiled stylish new touch screen-capable all-in-one PCs at CES 2009.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia