Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
HP's latest tablet comes with a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
A stylish look, but it needs more grunt.
A cost-effective multifunction printer for a small office or busy study
HP in pictures
HP's Spectre x360 is a flagship consumer product that shows off plenty of style and a rigid build quality. A couple of strong hinges allow the laptop to be used in the display, tent, and tablet modes that we've all grown to love. (Well, some of us, maybe.)
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
Massive 60-core DL580 Gen8 challenges big iron from IBM, Oracle
The impressively enormous curved display loses some bulk.
HP's Sprout Pro is an upgrade of the company's pioneering 3D-imaging PC. But what was a niche talent two years ago may now be an in-demand skill for the rise of augmented and virtual reality.
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
The HP Slate 7 is a 7in Android tablet targeted squarely at consumers. With a $199 price tag in Australia, it's one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market. Let's take a look!
The tech world was rocked earlier this week when Google announced its purchase of Motorola Mobility, but that was nothing compared with HP's bombshell. HP announced in one fell swoop that it is abandoning both the PC and mobile device markets. PCs wi...
The HP TouchPad is HP's answer to Apple's ever conquering iPad 2.
It may seem like 2010 was the year of the tablet, but the reality is that 2010 was really just the year of the iPad with 15 million units sold and no real competitors for the Apple tablet. However, 2011 will be very different with a diverse variety o...
Our Top 5 laptops list for January 2011 is dominated by small and light notebooks from Dell, HP, Sony and Toshiba, ranging in size from 10.1in to 13.3in. However, we have also included the comparatively huge Medion Akoya E7216 (MD98550), which goes o...
Videos about HP
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- XCOM 2's eagerly anticipated Long War 2 total conversion mod released in Steam Workshop
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Halo Wars 2 campaign preview: Polished, pretty, but not as exciting as Blitz mode
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l SQL/RDMS/ DB2/ ETL/ UML/ XML/ Big Data technologiesNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW