Stream your content to multiple smartphones and tablets free from restrictive wires
A new generation of SatSleeve models means mobile users in regional Australia can have 100% coverage where line of sight to the Optus Thuraya satellite exists, according to Optus.
Huawei and Telstra are partnering to launch the world’s first long term evolution (LTE) category six-compatible mobile broadband device in Australia.
In 2008, the number of commercial aircraft that offered in-flight Wi-Fi service totaled just 25, according to market researcher In-Stat. By the end of 2010, however, In-Stat predicts that number should reach 2,000 planes.
A new specification, called Wi-Fi Direct, provides peer-to-peer connections between Wi-Fi devices, no hotspot required. That could be bad news for Bluetooth, but good news for customers.
Compared to the US and Europe, Australia doesn't have an abundance of free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router review: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW