Snowflake Computing announced Tuesday that its cloud-based data warehouse service is available to all users.
IBM will roll out a cloud computing service next quarter using OpenPower-based servers, continuing an effort to expand the market for Power processors and challenge Intel in hyperscale data centers.
Japan's NTT Group is buying a majority stake in Germany's biggest provider of datacentre services, the latest sign of convergence in a competitive European market.
High-profile French media websites went offline for a few hours Friday morning, prompting frenzied speculation about "unprecedented" cyberattacks -- but the hosting company behind the sites soon dismissed talk of a massive distributed denial-of-servi...
Hewlett-Packard wants to make BYOD easier for small businesses through a new cloud-based service to manage and protect mobile devices and PCs.
For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC