More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC