More companies are turning to social media as a way to communicate with their customers, and Hootsuite is working with Microsoft to make that even easier through an integration with the company's products.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Twitter is aiming to give marketers more control in how they advertise on the site by giving them access to its API through third-party service companies.
Salesforce.com is hoping to give its Marketing Cloud product line a fresh boost with a new social advertising platform for Twitter.
The recurrent technical problems that have affected Twitter for the past seven weeks have also taken a toll on developers of external applications built for the microblogging service.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW