Vendors developing gear with G.hn, a home networking standard that can work with four different types of wires, say Asia is shaping up as a land of opportunity.
The G.hn technology for wired residential networks should be a step closer to consumers' homes after interoperability tests taking place next week.
Most of the tablets, TVs, ultrabooks and smartphones on display at International CES this week ultimately are bound for someone's home, where they'll have to talk to each other. Six major home networking technologies to make that happen will be on di...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW