This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
This 3D Blu-ray speaker system has plenty of power and good sound quality, but its features come with a high price tag
Panasonic SC-BTT775 review: This home theatre system supports 3D Blu-ray movies and has wireless speakers
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
These spherical satellite speakers have startling sound quality
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
This soundbar boosts Sharp LCD televisions' audio with clear treble and warm mid-range
B&W's shiny behemoth is one of the best-sounding single speaker setups we've heard
This soundbar has a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray player
A television stand with added awesome.
Wireless home theatre, Blu-ray and iPod dock all in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW