This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
This 3D Blu-ray speaker system has plenty of power and good sound quality, but its features come with a high price tag
Panasonic SC-BTT775 review: This home theatre system supports 3D Blu-ray movies and has wireless speakers
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
These spherical satellite speakers have startling sound quality
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
This soundbar boosts Sharp LCD televisions' audio with clear treble and warm mid-range
B&W's shiny behemoth is one of the best-sounding single speaker setups we've heard
This soundbar has a wireless subwoofer and an integrated Blu-ray player
A television stand with added awesome.
Wireless home theatre, Blu-ray and iPod dock all in one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC