Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
With Christmas just around the corner, many stores are beginning to slash the prices of their home entertainment products from brands like Samsung, LG, Pioneer, Sharp and Sony. If you're looking for a new HD TV, Blu-ray player, home entertainment sys...
Bowers & Wilkins have long been considered one of the premier makers of audio speakers in the world. When it comes to home cinema, iPod docks and hi-fi solutions, Bowers & Wilkins are indeed the cream of the crop in speakers. Founder, John Bowers gav...
For some people, watching the 2010 FIFA World Cup on an LCD or plasma television won't be enough. If you've got a dozen mates around to watch the game, perhaps you should opt for a home theatre projector that can create a massive 300in image with raz...
Check out some cheap TVs, a great notebook and more!
There is an abundance of media players on the market — including the WD TV and ScreenPlay HD — that allow you to play downloaded files as well as other media on your television either locally or over a network. Some products, like Syabas ...
Choosing a suitable set of high quality speakers doesn't have to be a difficult process. Sure, there are plenty of choices on the market but by working out what you will use the speakers for -- and where you are going to be using them -- you will be ...
The second part of our DIY home theatre series covers the selection of an A/V receiver, which powers your speakers and allows you to connect multiple audio and video devices simultaneously.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Of all the components in your home theatre system, the speakers are arguably the most important. They take the electrical pulses from your amplifier and convert them into thrilling highs, rich mid-range and stunning lows.
If you're looking to brighten someone's Christmas day with some home entertainment hardware, you've got a vast range of options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW