The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Home theatre projectors
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
Epson has announced the upcoming release of two new models in its home cinema line-up. Taking over as the company's flagship models from the Epson EH-TW3500, EH-TW4500 and EH-TW5500 home cinema projectors which were released in 2009, the new Epson EH...
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- TPData Business Analyst | Data MigrationQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCOffice 365 SpecialistQLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTEL2 Project Manager - Applications Development ProjectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW