If you've bought a television in the last year from a big brand like LG, Panasonic, Samsung or Sony, it's likely that it will be able to connect to the Internet and access online services like IPTV, video-on-demand movies, weather information and new...
QUESTION: I need some advice about video conversion. Using DivX, a WDTV Live drive and a large hard drive, I've copied my entire DVD collection to disk. I've been reading about the H.264 format, however, which apparently retains the same quality at a...
Distance from a television screen affects your viewing experience. The closer you are to the screen, the more engaging and absorbing the experience. The farther you are from it the more distant the action will be.
Question: When I got my PC back after being repaired, everything that was on it before was still there, except iTunes. I'm worried I'll lose the playlists on my 30GB Apple iPod classic if I plug it into my PC after reinstalling iTunes.
So I'm testing this super-cool Lenovo system that would make a perfect media center for the den. It's an all-in-one, meaning there's no bulky tower--just a screen, a base, and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
If you're like me and the rest of the world, you're probably watching the World Cup. And you've probably also noticed while watching that it sounds there's either a massive swarm of bees, some type of air raid going on, or a bunch of pissed-off eleph...
Reader Anibal is looking to outfit his PC with a Blu-ray drive and wants to know if there's any good, low-cost (or free) software for watching Blu-ray movies.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
You have your pizza, your beer, and your brand-new, beautiful HDTV. But is that HDTV giving your favorite sport everything it's capable of giving?
The Xbox 360 is no slouch in the media hub department. Here's how to take full advantage of every media function!
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
When you're looking to buy a set of headphones you will encounter a list of specifications that provide basic information on their requirements and abilities. While nothing is as important as using the headphones yourself to determine whether they so...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC