First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Pure's Evoke Mio is a portable digital radio with a delightful design
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This cheap LCD TV has a 240Hz panel and good internal speakers
A competent Iomega media streamer
This tabletop digital radio is packed full of features, including Wi-Fi connectivity
An HD media streamer that can play content off an attached hard drive or through a wired Ethernet network
A feature-packed A.C. Ryan media streamer
The Harman Kardon GLA-55 is a striking two-way speaker system featuring transparent cabinets and bi-amped drivers with digital crossovers.
A small media streamer that allows you to view videos from your PC on your TV
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This 3D-ready Blu-ray player is a quiet and fast performer
A deluxe Harman Kardon Blu-ray player for serious videophiles
An energy-efficient, 52in Sharp HD TV with LED backlighting
Panasonic's top non-3D plasma TV is very affordable and has great picture quality
Panasonic's TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.