Pure's Evoke Mio is a portable digital radio with a delightful design
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
This cheap LCD TV has a 240Hz panel and good internal speakers
A competent Iomega media streamer
This tabletop digital radio is packed full of features, including Wi-Fi connectivity
An HD media streamer that can play content off an attached hard drive or through a wired Ethernet network
A feature-packed A.C. Ryan media streamer
The Harman Kardon GLA-55 is a striking two-way speaker system featuring transparent cabinets and bi-amped drivers with digital crossovers.
A small media streamer that allows you to view videos from your PC on your TV
This wireless home theatre system can connect to a 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player
This 3D-ready Blu-ray player is a quiet and fast performer
A deluxe Harman Kardon Blu-ray player for serious videophiles
An energy-efficient, 52in Sharp HD TV with LED backlighting
Panasonic's top non-3D plasma TV is very affordable and has great picture quality
Panasonic's TH-P50VT20A is a 50in 3D plasma television
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.