Mubi review: An independent movie streaming service for the PlayStation 3
Sony CMT-FX350i review: This Sony hi-fi is easy to operate and supports DAB+ digital radio
Bush BMS05DABIP review: A budget mini hi-fi system that has plenty of features, including digital radio
D-Link Boxee Box hands-on preview: What is the D-Link Boxee Box?
Panasonic DMR-XW480 review: A 500GB PVR that can record DVDs
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
Sharp LC52LE820X review: An LED television with Quattron technology.
This Bush clock radio incorporates an iPod/iPhone dock
Sony SMP-N100 USB media player review: This media streamer offers with inbuilt Wi-Fi
Panasonic DMP-BD65 Blu-ray player review: An excellent Blu-ray player with 7.1ch audio
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
Store all your videos, music and photos on this 2TB Western Digital media player
LG HR558D Blu-ray player review: a 3D-capable PVR with a 250GB hard drive
This huge 55in Sony LED television is good value for money
This 46in Sony LED television can display 3D TV and movies if you purchase an optional adapter
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC