First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The DC59 Animal is a powerful, versatile cordless vacuum with outstanding suction
Belkin Conserve Insight review: A simple device for measuring the electricity consumption of electronic devices and appliances
Kambrook Arctic Cooling Advantage (KFA835) review: A well-designed tower fan with a fair price
Sunbeam Summit Tower Fan (FA7400) review: Contemporary stylish design and good performance
aXbo Sleep Phase Alarm Clock review: An alarm clock that will wake you up the right way
iClebo Home review: An excellent robotic vacuum cleaner
The iRobot Scooba floor-washing machine is a robotic mop that takes the hassle out of an almost always neglected household chore
The iRobot Roomba 577 vacuum takes the blood, sweat and tears out of the monotonous task of vacuum cleaning
Meet Samsung's new robotic vacuum cleaner!
The Dyson Air Multiplier is easy to clean and looks fantastic
Latest News Articles
- US gov't IT worker pleads guilty to theft of funds
- Storage hardware sales hit by lower government spending
- Samsung, Philips among companies raided by EU antitrust investigators
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Box fuels international expansion with new funding
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »