Russian-speaking hackers have breached 97 websites, mostly dating-related, and stolen login credentials, putting hundreds of thousands of users at risk.
More than 20 travel-related websites have experienced data breaches in the past two months, according to a security expert who tracks the trade in stolen data.
Hosting provider, Namecheap, said on Monday that hackers compromised some of its users' accounts, likely using a recently disclosed list of 1.2 billion usernames and passwords compiled by Russian hackers.
There's still much that's unclear about Tuesday's revelation that a small group of hackers in Russia have amassed a database of 1.2 billion stolen user IDs and passwords. The company that disclosed the incident, Hold Security, didn't offer any fresh ...
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT