Identifying users who access Tor hidden services -- websites that are only accessible inside the Tor anonymity network -- is easier than de-anonymizing users who use Tor to access regular Internet websites.
The majority of 3G and 4G USB modems offered by mobile operators to their customers have vulnerabilities in their Web-based management interfaces that could be exploited remotely when users visit compromised websites.
When a high-profile public figure living in Hong Kong hired the security company Trustwave to test if its experts could get his passwords, they turned to Facebook.
Facebook was already implementing stronger security controls when the U.S. National Security Agency's expansive surveillance program was revealed in June, its chief security officer said Thursday.
A close look at Apple's iMessage system shows the company could easily intercept communications on the service despite its assurances to the contrary, researchers claimed Thursday at a security conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC