Why one of the cheapest TVs is also the best
Are Samsung's low-end TVs worth buying?
This budget 22in LED television has a USB port for playing downloaded video
HomePlug networks that use the electrical wires in your home to transfer data are distributed by some of the world's biggest broadband providers and available at major retail stores, but even HomePlug's cheerleader in chief calls it a "niche" technol...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Shops, salespeople and marketing people all have their tricks for making you buy a certain TV. LG, for example, has recently been displaying its OLED TVs side-by-side to competitors in order to show off its fantastic contrast and True Black perform...
LCD televisions from no-name and budget companies have flooded the market over the past year. Cut-price retailers are supplying models for a fraction of the price of televisions from Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and other major manufacturers. We weigh up...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia