Tivoli's compact hi-fi is small, well featured and can produce clear, rich sound
Bluesound aims to bring the high-resolution audio experience into your home with a wireless system that can scale from one room to many rooms. Think Sonos, but with higher quality sound reproduction for those of you who are more serious about your au...
Panasonic has resurrected its Technics brand, which was used for the company’s Hi-Fi audio gear, and much loved DJ gear, from 1965 until 2010. A note on the Technics.com Web site lists the brand as being ‘reborn’, and tells users that they can look f...
Lenco is a brand that started out in the 1940s making high-end turntables, so it knows a thing or two about sweet sounding audio. In the present day, the company is moving into the multiroom, Hi-Fi business, introducing a range of wireless speakers t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.