Security researchers demonstrated zero-day exploits against Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Flash Player during the second day of the Pwn2Own hacking competition Thursday, racking up total prizes of...
Hewlett-Packard has found some success with a platform, called Aurasma, that provides augmented reality services to portable devices.
The market for external disk storage systems has recovered from a slump, with factory revenues up 2.4 percent to US$6.9 billion in the fourth quarter of 2013, according to an IDC study.
Developers seeking to embed some advanced text processing capabilities into their applications might want to take a look at a beta service that the Autonomy software unit of Hewlett-Packard is fielding, tentatively called IDOLOnDemand.
The demand for customized servers is growing as buying trends change, with more companies designing servers in-house instead of buying from well-established vendors such as Hewlett-Packard or Dell.
Even as server shipments went up, revenue in the market declined in last year's fourth quarter, as demand for higher-end systems remained weak, according to research firm IDC.
Hewlett-Packard is plunging into the rapidly emerging field of network functions virtualization (NFV), announcing Monday an OpenNV program comprised of applications and services designed to virtualize core networks and network functions and allow tel...
Hewlett-Packard's latest Pavilion X360 hybrid will offer the design flexibility to be used as a tablet, laptop or "couch potato" device.
After months of waiting, some of the first 64-bit tablets with Windows 8.1 and Intel's Bay Trail chips were announced by Hewlett-Packard.
After two-and-a-half years running Hewlett-Packard, CEO Meg Whitman appears ready to make some deals.
Hewlett-Packard has returned its PC business to growth and reported better-than-expected results for the first quarter of its fiscal year.
The end-of-life writing is on the wall for Intel's high-end Itanium chip, with the launch this week of the high-performance usurper, the chip maker's 15-core Xeon E7 v2 chip.
Intel has added up to 15 cores in its latest Xeon E7 v2 family of server processors, but is stressing in-memory computing improvements with the latest chips.
Hewlett-Packard wants to make wireless printing of documents from Android mobile devices as easy as tapping one button.
Hewlett-Packard is launching a service that could help organizations better manage their Android and iOS mobile apps on employee-owned devices, supporting the BYOD (bring your own device) trend.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW