Nokia Networks and Hewlett-Packard are collaborating on a platform that aims to let operators to roll out new services faster by moving to a Cloud-based infrastructure.
Hewlett-Packard wants to make BYOD easier for small businesses through a new cloud-based service to manage and protect mobile devices and PCs.
3D printing could become faster, cheaper and more efficient with Hewlett-Packard entering the market.
Hewlett-Packard's efforts to usher in an entirely new computer architecture, one potentially much faster and simpler, may bear fruit by the end of 2016, when the company's lab expects to have the first prototype machine based on its design.
If Hewlett-Packard's Moonshot server doesn't pan out, it won't be for lack of trying.
The next frontier for virtualisation and standard x86 servers is in service-provider networks, and big computing vendors are moving fast to blaze the trail there.
Justice ministers' proposals to relax European Union data protection rules for low-risk personal data are a step in the right direction, according to a lobbying group backed by IBM, Microsoft and Oracle.
Hewlett-Packard's plan to slice itself in two is being well-received by a cross-section of customers, though questions linger around PC and printer services and support.
About 1,000 workers at a factory of manufacturing giant Foxconn Technology Group went on strike on Wednesday demanding better wages, after production orders from Hewlett-Packard were cut, according to a labor protection group.
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Taking a cue from Hewlett-Packard and eBay, Symantec is said to be in talks to carve out the company into two entities.
Hewlett-Packard's break-up plan will give the company's cloud unit more room to maneuver, which it needs to make faster progress on private and public clouds. But success will still be hard fought because of a slow start.
Hewlett-Packard's move to break up the company sets up the enterprise side of the business for a fresh attack on rivals such as Oracle and IBM.
Should you buy a Hewlett-Packard PC (or tablet, or printer)? That question that certainly is on some customers' minds after the company's announcement Monday that it will split its PC and printer operation from its enterprise, software and services b...
Hewlett-Packard has confirmed reports that it plans to break itself into two companies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC