U.K. regulators have closed their investigation into Hewlett-Packard's botched acquisition of Autonomy, a British software company that HP has accused of inflating its value and of improper accounting.
Curved displays may be a fad in TVs, but they could stick around longer in computer monitors.
Hewlett-Packard is launching an assault on low-cost Chrome desktops with an inexpensive Stream mini-PC running Windows 8.1.
Holographic imaging meets virtual reality in HP's futuristic Zvr display, which bring new levels of 3D interactivity not yet seen in monitors.
The settlement between Hewlett-Packard and shareholders of a lawsuit centering on the 2012 botched Autonomy acquisition hit a snag late Friday, when a federal judge rejected HP's proposal for being too broad, potentially releasing the company from po...
Blowing up entrenched business models and picking up the profits that spill onto the floor is a time-honored tradition in tech, these days known by the cliche of the moment, "disruption." Here are our picks for the top stories of a very, well, disru...
Autonomy founder Mike Lynch says he has obtained a Hewlett-Packard document that shows how differences in accounting standards, not fraud on Autonomy's part, are to blame for the debacle surrounding HP's acquisition of the company.
The increasing need for real-time analytics has helped buoy server sales to enterprises in a weak global economy, but most of the growth during the third quarter came from Web giants that are building their own hardware.
Microsoft's Windows 10 is still in testing, but hardware makers can't wait for the day the OS replaces the controversial Windows 8.
The pool of online data analysis services available for corporate users is about to grow larger, with HP set to offer two of its own, key products as hosted cloud services by early next year.
Hewlett-Packard isn't making bones about the fact that the Unix OS market is in decline, but the company believes its HP-UX has a long life ahead for customers using its fault-tolerant servers.
Thieves might regret stealing Hewlett-Packard's ultrathin Elitebook Folio 1020 laptops, which have a feature that turns them into nothing more than paperweights in case of theft.
Breaking up Hewlett-Packard is "totally the right thing to do for this company," CEO Meg Whitman said on Tuesday, after HP reported declines in revenue and profit for the last quarter.
Bringing some enterprise rigor to the wild world of big data, Hewlett-Packard has issued a package that will allow organizations to harness HP's Vertica analytical database engine to investigate reams of unstructured data residing in Hadoop systems.
Once a seething cauldron of competition, the twice-yearly Top500 listing of the world's most powerful supercomputers has grown nearly stagnant of late.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW