A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Apple today released new versions of its iWork apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, adding support for the productivity programs to its smaller devices.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Polycom has agreed to acquire the assets of Hewlett-Packard's Visual Collaboration business, including its Halo videoconferencing products and managed services, as part of a broad partnership for unified communications.
Though price competition and a weak public sector made the first three months of 2011 difficult for Ethernet switch vendors, Hewlett-Packard and Juniper Networks still managed to increase sales and market share, according to data from market research...
Hewlett-Packard plans to introduce a scorecard application that can visually summarize a wide swath of metrics taken from other HP software, the company announced Wednesday.
Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Good news trickled in this week for the hardware sector, plagued by a slump in the traditional PC market, as Gartner reported that server sales rose during the first quarter and Lenovo proved that there is demand for PCs in emerging markets.
Acer, the world’s second largest PC maker, opened a factory in the Chinese industrial city of Chongqing on Thursday and expects it to produce 30 percent to 40 percent of its laptops by the end of the year, the company said.
Technology giant Hewlett-Packard will acquire Printelligent to bolster its position in managed printing services for business clients, the two companies said on Tuesday.
As midyear approaches, Oracle has made only two small acquisitions. This is out of character for a vendor that has made buying other companies a core growth strategy, doing as many as 13 deals each year since 2005, for a total of roughly 70 since the...
The tech world is abuzz again with worries about shortages of popular products, this time because of an explosion at a Chinese factory that killed two people.
Microsoft will kick off a back-to-school promotion in the U.S. on Sunday with an offer of a free Xbox 360 game console to eligible students who purchase a Windows PC priced at $699 or higher.
This week's SAP Sapphire Now conference marked about a year since the company launched its HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing platform. Since then, SAP has done its best to keep HANA in the news, bringing products and part...
Excitement over LinkedIn's stunning market debut appears to have outweighed concerns this week about Hewlett-Packard and Dell earnings reports, which highlighted a desultory PC market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC