Hewlett-Packard introduced Wednesday its first business ultrabook, offering nine hours of battery life, a solid-state drive, and a security chip that protects data in email and information on the hard drive.
Server vendors on Monday came out in support of Advanced Micro Devices' latest Opteron 6200 server chips, which advance chip technology to new highs with 16 processor cores.
Enterprise users and consumers who have held off buying new PCs recently may come to regret their decision as a hard-drive shortage following floods in Thailand is expected to result in higher prices, according to Gartner.
A little birdie (The Verge) revealed earlier today that HP's new CEO Meg Whitman had scheduled an all-hands meeting for the WebOS crew. The news sparked speculation that HP had perhaps found a suitor for the mobile platform, but those predictions tur...
While some consumer electronics manufacturers have cleaned up their act, making more energy-efficient gadgets with fewer toxic materials, others are continuing to make fine promises but no changes, according to Greenpeace. In response, the environmen...
Hewlett-Packard has put its TouchPad tablet on sale again, this time to WebOS developers with qualifying coupons for purchase of the discounted tablet.
Hewlett-Packard announced the new Slate 2 tablet with the Windows 7 OS, just under a week after the company announced it would retain its PC unit.
After a couple of high-profile departures, HP has announced some executive appointments, including a new CIO.
Hewlett-Packard is developing servers based on a low-power microprocessor design from ARM Holdings, and claims it can slash power and space requirements by as much as 90 percent for companies running certain Web-based applications, HP announced Tuesd...
Phil McKinney, vice president and chief technology officer of Hewlett-Packard's Personal Systems Group, will retire from the company at the end of this year, he wrote in a <a href="http://philmckinney.com/archives/2011/10/goodbye-hp-2.html">blog post...
Spinning off its PC unit would have been too costly for Hewlett-Packard, and that was one of the reasons why the company backed off from the plan it announced in August, according to an HP executive said.
Hewlett-Packard has decided to keep its PC division after the company talked in recent weeks about spinning it off.
IBM's announcement Tuesday that company veteran Virginia Rometty will take over on Jan. 1 as president and CEO from Sam Palmisano is the latest in high-profile changes at the top in key technology companies, including Apple, Yahoo, and Hewlett-Packar...
Hewlett-Packard's chief strategy and technology officer, Shane Robison, is retiring and will not be replaced, the company said Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday announced new servers that come pre-configured with Microsoft software to help companies deploy virtualized workloads more quickly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW