A super-comfortable, well-crafted pair of over-ear headphones that are a joy to listen to
An exercise in comfort and doof-doof
They aren't called Sense for nothing, you know
If there was ever a pair of headphones that could be used for everything, it would have to be the second generation Zik 2.0 from Parrot.
A solid set of buds that includes a built-in heart rate monitor
Bluetooth earbuds with an integrated heart-rate monitor
Rock N Roll flair in a contemporary set of headphones
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
The Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly
Decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for better bass
These in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while you exercise
These in-ear headphones are comfortable to wear and they produce excellent quality sound for all types of music
Dr. Dre Powerbeats review: 'Sports' headphones that are sturdy but sometimes uncomfortable
Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME review: A PC gaming headset with an excellent mic and very game-friendly sound quality
Jays q-Jays review: These in-ear headphones have excellent sound quality
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW