First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly
Decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for better bass
These in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while you exercise
These in-ear headphones are comfortable to wear and they produce excellent quality sound for all types of music
Dr. Dre Powerbeats review: 'Sports' headphones that are sturdy but sometimes uncomfortable
Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME review: A PC gaming headset with an excellent mic and very game-friendly sound quality
Jays q-Jays review: These in-ear headphones have excellent sound quality
Sennheiser and Adidas have collaborated to produce a quality pair of sports headphones
Logitech Gaming Headset G330 review: a lightweight headset for marathon gaming sessions
The t-Jays Three earphones from Swedish company Jays are comfortable and offer excellent audio quality
Sleek Jays headphones that provide excellent sound
The Atomic Floyd AirJax + Microphone earphones for iPhone, iPod, Skype and BlackBerry make audio sound absolutely amazing
The headphones in Sennheiser's HD 400 series come with stylish designs and different sound signatures.
A heavy-duty V-Moda headphone set for DJs and the fashion conscious
An inexpensive pair of Jays headphones that produce great sound
Latest News Articles
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
- Microsoft acquires InMage to boost Azure Site Recovery
- Actuate software offers free data analysis to enterprise business units
- FCC approves plan to spend $1B a year on school Wi-Fi
- The biggest data breaches of 2014 (so far)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.