Tinnitus sufferers rejoice – you can listen to music again!
A super-comfortable, well-crafted pair of over-ear headphones that are a joy to listen to
An exercise in comfort and doof-doof
They aren't called Sense for nothing, you know
If there was ever a pair of headphones that could be used for everything, it would have to be the second generation Zik 2.0 from Parrot.
A solid set of buds that includes a built-in heart rate monitor
Bluetooth earbuds with an integrated heart-rate monitor
Rock N Roll flair in a contemporary set of headphones
Method is behind the CL's radical styling
The Denon AH-W150 wireless headphones are capable of huge volume and plenty of bass when worn properly
Decent quality sound for a reasonable price, but we still long for better bass
These in-ear headphones are designed to stay in place while you exercise
These in-ear headphones are comfortable to wear and they produce excellent quality sound for all types of music
Dr. Dre Powerbeats review: 'Sports' headphones that are sturdy but sometimes uncomfortable
Sennheiser PC 360 G4ME review: A PC gaming headset with an excellent mic and very game-friendly sound quality
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC