If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Headphones and headsets
Some Bluetooth headsets are designed to get beats into your ear: The C-SP 01 from Cosinuss is there to get them out.
Unifying communications (UC) by replacing separate PCs and telephones with a PC equipped with a headset and some telephony software can sound like a great idea until the first electricity bill for those always-on PCs comes in. Fujitsu hopes to end th...
Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
Ever have your headphones on and then got them caught on something while moving, causing them to rip out of your ears?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW