Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
The latest Panasonic plasma televisions -- the 42in and 50in panels in the G15 series -- offer access to online services including YouTube, Picasa and the Bloomberg weather service.
Yesterday I told you how to limit the amount of hard-drive space Windows Media Center could claim for TV recording. Today let's look at the flipside: adding more storage so you can record to your heart's content.
Toshiba raised the bar for rival TV vendors and set-top box makers on Monday, showing off its new Cell Regza television, which harnesses the Cell processor to decode and record multiple high-definition video files -- a capability far beyond what upco...
Several major consumer electronics companies have started working together to develop a common interface for hooking up cell phones and portable gadgets to TV sets.
Akamai Technologies is extending its content delivery network to the Apple iPhone as it introduces the Akamai HD Network, a system for streaming high-definition live and on-demand video to a variety of devices.
Akamai Tuesday began pitching its new HD Network as the perfect solution for entertainment companies that want to deliver high-definition video streams over the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA