A couple of things became clear during SAP co-founder Hasso Plattner's keynote at the Sapphire conference Wednesday: SAP remains fully committed to the Hana in-memory computing platform, as well as its push into SaaS (software as a service).
SAP is hoping that a new massive online open course will help plant seeds of interest in its HANA in-memory database platform and also lead business end users to understand it better.
People interested in learning about in-memory database technology will be able to so later thing month under the virtual tutelage of SAP chairman and co-founder Hasso Plattner.
SAP's pending return to a single CEO structure is the right move at the right time, according to co-founder and Chairman Hasso Plattner and co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe, who is planning to leave his post next May and join the company's Supervisory Board...
Anyone remotely within the orbit of SAP lately knows that its number-one focus is the HANA in-memory database and development platform. At this week's Sapphire conference in Orlando, the vendor sought to show the progress it is making in both buildin...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCAPS 5/6 Policy/Programme OfficerACT
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW