Apple sets the standard -- for both success and failure. Here's a look at 11 major screwups, some of which almost derailed the company
Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella, has set new goals, taken some decisive actions, moved ahead with works already in progress and made Wall Street happy.
Proof that no matter how much time, effort, and money you put into something, it may sink like a stone and stay at the bottom
Google Glass has had a ripple effect throughout the enterprise world.
Apple has refreshed the MacBook Pro line with minor upgrades of the processor, a small price cut to the aged non-Retina model, and additional RAM for the least-expensive Retina configurations.
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
An early look at cutting-edge technology being developed by Microsoft
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Garmin is set to launch a touchscreen GPS golf watch which intends to improve golfers’ swing consistency and synchronisation with the help of a set of metrics and training tools.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
Epson has launched its PrecisionCore inkjet technology in Australia and claims the technology poses a major threat to the laser printing industry.
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
Yoshi and Princess Peach-themed Wii Remotes will sit beside the latest iteration of Nintendo’s racing classic, Mario Kart 8, across retail stores and the Nintendo eShop when the game goes on sale in Australia on May 31.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW