Apple's iPad Air 2 is faster than its predecessors thanks to the A8X chip, which could pave the way for the company to put its homegrown silicon in large-screen tablets, TVs, cars and even laptops.
Samsung Electronics hopes its latest Chromebook 2 will reaffirm its commitment to PCs in the U.S., specially after a surprising decision last month to stop selling laptops in Europe.
Apple has jumped past trendy 4K displays and instead put a 5K monitor in its new 27-inch iMac all-in-one computer.
Apple's iPad Air 2 is thinner and lighter than its predecessor, and should be speedier as well, thanks to a new processor.
Apple seems to have inadvertently leaked details of new iPads that are expected to be announced Thursday.
Google is finally bringing its latest Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system -- code-named Android L -- to mobile devices with a Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus 6 phablet.
Asustek's Padfone X Mini, which can be used either as a smartphone or a tablet, will be available in the U.S. starting next week.
Reader H. Landreth is one lucky (or, at least, well-heeled) Mac Pro owner. He writes:
Dell has appointed a company veteran to run its server unit following the departure of an executive known for his strong opinions.
Dell is cranking up laptop performance with an overclocked 4.4GHz Intel Core i7 chip in its new Alienware 18 laptop, which is targeted at gamers.
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Sony and Verizon Wireless have developed a new smartphone, the Xperia Z3V, which will be sold in the U.S. starting later this month.
Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Belkin said Tuesday afternoon it had fixed an issue that caused some of its Wi-Fi routers to disconnect from the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.