Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Microsoft is sending its new augmented-reality headgear out of this world ... literally.
Continuing its efforts to woo enterprise users in heavily regulated industries, Box on Monday announced a new add-on tool for its cloud storage service that's designed for managing sensitive data.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Acting quickly to move away from Windows 8, HP will start pre-installing Windows 10 across its old and new PCs and tablets within days of the release of the new OS on July 29.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing USB Type-C port to low-cost tablets with the new Pavilion X2 hybrid, but an aging Intel Atom processor scratches some of the shine off the new device.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Microsoft used the E3 conference to show off the gaming capabilities of HoloLens, demonstrating how the augmented reality headset can be used to play a version of Minecraft designed for the device.
Chinese search giant Baidu has fired one of its researchers, after the company found he had deliberately broken the rules of an artificial intelligence contest.
Hewlett-Packard has built a $US299 accessory for its Sprout PC that should allow it to function as a fairly accurate 3D scanner.
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
- Meet PC Building Simulator, a DIY teaching tool that could be the novice's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT