Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Microsoft is sending its new augmented-reality headgear out of this world ... literally.
Continuing its efforts to woo enterprise users in heavily regulated industries, Box on Monday announced a new add-on tool for its cloud storage service that's designed for managing sensitive data.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Acting quickly to move away from Windows 8, HP will start pre-installing Windows 10 across its old and new PCs and tablets within days of the release of the new OS on July 29.
Hewlett-Packard is bringing USB Type-C port to low-cost tablets with the new Pavilion X2 hybrid, but an aging Intel Atom processor scratches some of the shine off the new device.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Microsoft used the E3 conference to show off the gaming capabilities of HoloLens, demonstrating how the augmented reality headset can be used to play a version of Minecraft designed for the device.
Chinese search giant Baidu has fired one of its researchers, after the company found he had deliberately broken the rules of an artificial intelligence contest.
Hewlett-Packard has built a $US299 accessory for its Sprout PC that should allow it to function as a fairly accurate 3D scanner.
Microsoft has a gigantic new member of its Surface family of touch-enabled devices called the Surface Hub, a widescreen all-in-one computer that can act as the focal point of conference-room meetings.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
With the upcoming release of Intel's Skylake chips, there's a lot to look forward to, including faster computers, fewer ports and wireless charging. At Computex in Taipei Intel shed more light on the new chip technology, a much hyped successor to Int...
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCCisco Voice ConsultantWA
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW