While augmented and virtual reality are often associated with video games, Microsoft has highlighted enterprise plans for HoloLens, its augmented reality headset.
Facebook lets you organize your news feed... OPM leaked personal data on 21.5 million people... OpenSSL bug less serious than feared... and more tech news
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Google Glass appears to be on its way back, and it's heading straight for the workplace with a bigger, faster design.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Microsoft plans a new round of layoffs that could affect its hardware and smartphones businesses, besides other parts of the company, according to a newspaper report.
The BBC has finalized the design of the micro:bit, the tiny computer it will give to 1 million British schoolchildren later this year to help them learn about computing.
Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
Line up for IPv4 addresses... HP makes PC/enterprise split official... PayPal to buy money transfer service Xoom... and more tech news
Fancy a Mac or Windows 10 PC with Intel's new processors code-named Skylake? That will soon be possible: Intel will launch its first chips based on the new architecture in the first week of August.
Court says NSA can keep collecting phone records... Vandals cut cables again... Leap second largely trouble-free... and more tech news
Jaunt, a startup that develops software and hardware for creating virtual reality content, is showing off a high-end camera for capturing 360-degree video that can be pieced together to form immersive environments.
Microsoft has quietly added a new Surface Pro 3 to its retail lineup that's tailor made for people who want a little extra power at a middle-of-the-road price point.
Microsoft Research has developed a lens system it believes is superior to the one in a developer's version of the Oculus VR Rift headset.
Google favoring own services may harm consumers... Tech industry hails same-sex marriage ruling... Disney bans selfie sticks... and more tech news
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW