While augmented and virtual reality are often associated with video games, Microsoft has highlighted enterprise plans for HoloLens, its augmented reality headset.
Facebook lets you organize your news feed... OPM leaked personal data on 21.5 million people... OpenSSL bug less serious than feared... and more tech news
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Google Glass appears to be on its way back, and it's heading straight for the workplace with a bigger, faster design.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Microsoft plans a new round of layoffs that could affect its hardware and smartphones businesses, besides other parts of the company, according to a newspaper report.
The BBC has finalized the design of the micro:bit, the tiny computer it will give to 1 million British schoolchildren later this year to help them learn about computing.
Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
Line up for IPv4 addresses... HP makes PC/enterprise split official... PayPal to buy money transfer service Xoom... and more tech news
Fancy a Mac or Windows 10 PC with Intel's new processors code-named Skylake? That will soon be possible: Intel will launch its first chips based on the new architecture in the first week of August.
Court says NSA can keep collecting phone records... Vandals cut cables again... Leap second largely trouble-free... and more tech news
Jaunt, a startup that develops software and hardware for creating virtual reality content, is showing off a high-end camera for capturing 360-degree video that can be pieced together to form immersive environments.
Microsoft has quietly added a new Surface Pro 3 to its retail lineup that's tailor made for people who want a little extra power at a middle-of-the-road price point.
Microsoft Research has developed a lens system it believes is superior to the one in a developer's version of the Oculus VR Rift headset.
Google favoring own services may harm consumers... Tech industry hails same-sex marriage ruling... Disney bans selfie sticks... and more tech news
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD