The latest entry in the ultra-slim laptop stakes is the MSI X-Slim X-370. The X-370, announced today, joins the growing ranks of ultra-slim portable notebooks like the MacBook Air and Samsung Series 9. The X-370 runs the latest AMD Fusion processor,...
I love a good flame war between rival tech companies, but two recent attacks on Apple's iPad by HP and Dell executives failed to stir my emotions, except one: sympathy.
Resellers are making hundreds by listing Apple's iPad 2 on eBay, where the selling prices have averaged as high as 53 per cent above retail, the auction giant said today.
The Lenovo H320 is a slim rig that greatly resembles the rest of the budget desktop pack. But although it's lacking a little in ports and graphics support, it brings a lot to the table -- including 6GB of RAM, a Blu-ray combo drive, and excellent per...
When Alex Eckelberry first read news reports on Wednesday that some of Samsung's R Series laptops contained keylogging software, he was as astounded as everybody else.
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Acer President and CEO Gianfranco Lanci has resigned from the company, Acer said Thursday, without saying why.
Gartner Wednesday revised its worldwide IT spending forecast upward, mostly in response to strong 2010 sales of media tablet computers like Apple's iPad.
A year after its initial release, the iPad tablet has made Apple the undisputed leader in the tablet space and created a whole new market niche, but strong competition is emerging, a prominent Apple iOS application developer said on Wednesday afterno...
Mention cloud computing to a mainframe professional, and he's likely to roll his eyes. Cloud is just a new name -- and a lot of hype -- for what mainframes have done for years, he'll say.
While Nintendo's 3DS gaming device has hogged the 3D limelight of late, Fujitsu quietly began shipping its 3D-capable Lifebook AH572. This laptop's claim to fame is the dual function 15.6-inch widescreen display for both 2D and 3D (with 3D glasses) v...
This photo taken by the Messenger spacecraft from Mercury's orbit shows an area near the planet's south pole. (Image: NASA) NASA spacecraft Messenger delivered its first photograph of Mercury -- the first image of the planet taken from its own orbit.
On a recent trip Down Under, a Dell executive made an over the top slam against Apple's iPad. Head of global marketing Andy Lark apparently went on a bit of a verbal Walkabout in an interview with PCWorld's sister publication CIO Australia, calling t...
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the most power-efficient browser on the planet, Microsoft claimed this week.
Samsung Electronics is investigating allegations that some models of its R Series laptops contain keylogging software that could be used to record anything typed on the laptop computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW